CULMAREX GROUP - 2004-2009
Águilas - Spain.
Group production manager.
Production in cages of sea bass and sea bream, 7,250 tons per year. Management of 8 concessions (most of them in offshore conditions), a nets maintenance station (300 units) and a general maintenance workshop.
Turnover 2008 : 27 M€. Projection 2009 : 40 M€.
The group's expansion:
- Technical due diligence of 9 fishfarms.
- Integration of 3 acquired fishfarms.
- Installation of 2 new fishfarms.
- Extension of 2 existing fishfarms.
- Recruitement, supervision and coordination of a team in charge of technical support to production sites of the group (animal health, planification, feeding and moorings, nets and boats maintenance).
- Standardization of production processes and training of new teams.
- Implementation of quality standards for the group.